This is what we’re up against.
- 36 million: The number of people who die each year from chronic diseases.
- 346 million: The number of people in the world who have diabetes.
- 17.3 million: The number of people estimated to have died from cardiovascular diseases in 2008.
There is a solution. You can help prevent chronic disease.
According to the WHO, eating a healthy diet, increasing physical activity and avoiding tobacco use can prevent 80% of premature heart disease and type 2 diabetes cases, and 40% of cancers. Your donation will help us fight NCDs, among the world’s greatest challenges to global health and development.
- $1 allows us to send 56 messages to one person over six months in India.
- $5 allows us to reach one middle-school child in rural India with one year of education on diabetes prevention.
- To give by check, please make it payable to: Arogya World, 23W651 Hobson Road, Naperville, IL 60540.
- Credit Card / PayPal
- To donate stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.