We are building an ecosystem for NCD prevention in the workplace setting. We realize the enormity of this task and realize that no one entity can do this alone. Therefore, we pledge to work with our many partners who have joined us in our efforts to create real, measurable change in the lives of working Indians. The Clinton Global Initiative gave us a global platform for this effort. In 2013, we made our Healthy Workplace Commitment: to designate 100 companies in India as “Healthy Workplaces.”
These partners include:
- Public Health Foundation of India, with whom we partner on the Healthy Workplace Award
- Aon, our key corporate partner, whose executives continue to accompany us on every Healthy Workplace Assessment
- Activ Doctors Online, for generously supporting us pro bono with their doctors for Assessment.
Many new collaborators are joining us:
- The Cigna Foundation, for partial sponsorship of the 2016 Healthy Workplace Conference and Award event.
- Wellness Associates, for collaboration on wellness efforts within corporates.
- Global Smoke-free Worksite Challenge, for collaborating on tobacco-free worksites
- Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces, for collaborating on global workplace award and accreditation opportunities
- Ashoka, the Innovators Network
- The George Institute of Global Health, for access to their FoodSwitch app
- Aceer Health, for access to doctors and medical talks
- Indian Association of Occupational Health (IAOH), for strategic collaboration on Healthy Workplaces program
- Truworth Wellness, for advancing the Healthy Workplaces program
In addition, we are in conversations with other partners for collaboration on programs and services to improve workplace health.