Mixed Carrot Beetroot Kheer (Dessert)
Serves: 4 - 6
- 2 Carrots
- ½ Beetroot
- 1 Tbsp Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup - (or use jaggery or brown sugar)
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Cashews & Almonds
- First peel the carrots & beetroot.
- Dice the vegetables & boil in water. Use a pressure cooker or slow cooker Instapot if needed.
- Once it is cooled down, blend to a purée.
- Add milk to the puree and mix well. Cook on medium heat for few min.
- Now add oats to it and cook till they are properly cooked. Then add maple syrup or jaggery or brown sugar and mix well. Your kheer is ready!
- Now add dry fruits & serve hot.