Flaxseeds Til Dates Laddoo (Dessert)
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 Cup Grated Dates
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Pealed Cardamom
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Almonds
- Add dates to a blender, make it into a coarse paste without adding any water.
- Pan roast flax seeds for 2-3 minutes at a low flame. Then transfer it to a plate let it cool down.
- Roast sesame seeds in the same pan. When it cools, grind both roasted sesame and flax seeds in the dry grinder along with peeled cardamom to a semi coarse mixture.
- Transfer it to a bowl along with the dates. Now in a large kadai heat 1 tbsp of ghee and add chopped almonds.
- Roast this on low flame for 2 minutes and add all the other ingredients.
- Give it a good mix, turn off the stove, take the required quantity of mixture, and roll it into a round ladoo!