Avocado Shrikhand (Dessert)
- 1 Cup Avocado Pulp
- 1 ½ Cup Thick Yogurt or Greek Yogurt
- ½ - ¾ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Dried Fruits (optional) - chopped dates, cashew nuts, raising, apricots
- Finely chopped almonds
- Hang plain nonfat yogurt in a cheese cloth for a few hours.
- Scoop out the pulp from 2-3 avocados and mash it.
- Take the hung yogurt and avocado pulp in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Stir in honey and dry fruits
- Without the avocado, make plain shrikhand.
- Take a shot glass, dip the edge of the glass in honey, and coat it with finely chopped almonds.
- Now put a layer of avocado shrikhand at the bottom, a layer of plain shrikhand in the middle and lastly, another layer of avocado shrikhand on top.
- Top the shrikhand shots with dry fruits.
- Serve chilled.