Unpacking COVID-Related Issues for Concerned Global Citizens
In an ongoing series during the 2020 COVID pandemic, we held webinars on various topics:
- The impact of COVID on working women.
- Webinar on Women + COVID featuring Dr. Sonja Rasmussen, infectious diseases and public health expert from the University of Florida, and Soon-Young Yoon, Chair of the Board of Women’s Environment and Development Organization (WEDO).
- Renowned expert Dr. Venkat Narayan from Arogya partner Emory University discussed different aspects of diabetes and COVID-19, including why diabetes puts people at higher risk, how diabetics can better protect themselves during COVID, and more.
- May is Mental Health Month. We hosted a webinar focused on COVID-19’s Mental Health Fallout, with Garen Staglin, Founder, One Mind and Arogya partner One Mind at Work. Staglin is a dynamic leader mobilizing CEOs in the US and around the world to tackle mental health at work.
- Later in May, celebrated former WeightWatchers chef Ryan Hutmacher highlighted culinary skills to make meals more healthy, including ways to reduce salt, accompanied by a live cooking demo. He also shared a delicious recipe.