Arogya World Healthy Workplace Program (HWP) is a path-breaking initiative to impact Employee Health and Wellness in Corporate India. Over the last 8 years, we have developed, with industry and experts, evidence-based qualitative and quantitative criteria to assess corporate efforts to advance the physical health and mental health of employees. We have recognized 160 companies (spanning 3.3 million employees) in India to date including leaders like Indian Railways, Reliance, Wipro, Infosys, Indian Oil, Hero Motocorp, GSK, P&G, Bangalore International Airport, etc.
Arogya World is looking for an experienced Business Head to Lead the Healthy Workplace Program, on an immediate basis. The right person will manage a talented and passionate team and will leverage existing strengths and internal resources to develop and implement a robust growth plan, working with the corporate sector, industry associations, and health & wellness partners.
The position reports to the CEO and is part of the Arogya World leadership team in India.
The Position: Business Head – Healthy Workplace Program
Location: Bangalore/Mumbai preferred
Assignment Type: Full time
Reporting to: CEO
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Arogya’s Head of Healthy Workplace Program will be responsible for building and managing a strong, motivated and effective commercial and delivery function to drive Healthy Workplace business outcomes and achieve growth targets. The role will also require overseeing ongoing client engagement and program outreach while maintaining delivery excellence.
The role provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall growth of the organization. This position requires keen enthusiasm for understanding health and wellness imperatives, and their impact on the client business and the industry, in light of the prevailing Covid-19 conditions.
We are looking for a dynamic professional to inject business rigor into our program, with the ability to hit the ground running. The position requires regular interaction with CXOs, CHRO’s industry associations, health and wellness partners, and at times the medical community.
What We Offer You
- An opportunity to join an organization with a collaborative work environment and vision to change the shape of healthcare and save lives
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills in the rapidly growing health and wellness sector
Goals and Responsibilities
- Build and drive HWP business plan and scale-up strategy to execute aggressive growth and sustainability targets
- Maintain technical excellence and rigor in program fundamentals including assessment and health tools
- Build and lead a high-performing team. Inspire, coach, and lead the team to meet deadlines and targets.
- Evolve Healthy Workplace program to be the Gold standard in workplace health in India.
- Enhance brand reputation and leadership profile
- Actively develop partnerships within the public and private healthcare space (Government, Insurance, Healthcare services, Governing Bodies, and Corporate clients)
- Manage, engage with, and retain existing clients and partners
- Own and manage each engagement from outreach, negotiations, activation, fulfillment to impact
- Define and maintain a strong competitive position with an in-depth understanding of the offerings, marketplace, health and wellness industry, and regulatory guidelines
- Evangelize and drive the core message and Arogya vision of sustainable health and wellness
Education, Key Skills and Experience
- Graduate, preferably a management degree, with experience in business development and services marketing with at least 15 years in a corporate client-facing role
- Prior experience in consultative and high engagement business, preferably in B2B environment, health and wellness services, development sector, consulting or similar, with an MNC or mid-size company
- Demonstrated experience in taking high-potential products and services to >3X growth
- Enthusiastic team player, results-driven and execution-focused with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills + presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable high integrity, professionalism with proficiency in problem-solving, and strong analytical skills
- Strong influencing and partnering skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
Interested candidates may apply to HWP@arogyaworld.org. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2022.